Scrap Craft Project
Do you like to sew but keep ending up with lots of scrap cloth? Do you feel bad every time you throw pretty pieces of cloth away?
With these 2 crafts, you will need every scrap!
Want to feel festive all the time! Here's how!
You don't need a special occasion to feel like a celebration is happening every day! You just need all-year-round buntings! We aren't sure what it is but there is something about buntings that just make you feel happy!
scissors for fabric
safety pin (optional)
1. Using the pattern below, cut the different pieces of cloth. You may use different pattern designs and just mix them all up together).
2. Attach to the ribbon by folding and sewing.
3. Add pieces and make it as long as you like! Hang to display!
4. You may even cut out small letters and put it on the buntings for more variety! If you want, you can just safety pin them on so you can change the words depending on the occasion!
The next project is definitely for the sweetest types of gals! It's really girly!
scissors for fabric
1. Make the base ball using crumpled up newspaper. Make sure it's packed tight and then wrap with packing tape all around so it retains its shape. (This is an alternative to styrofoam balls that are harmful for the environment).
2. Make the flowers using the technique in the video below.
3. Slather the whole PVC tube with white glue.
4. Punch the PVC tube into the ball so it's sturdy enough to hold the ball up.
5. Arrange the flowers on the newspaper ball and glue gun all the flowers around the ball.
You may arrange this on a vase or a small bottle.
You may also use the stem of artificial flower bouquets and then insert the artificial flowers into the spaces between the fabric flowers.
Manila Jeepney Enamel Mug
Enjoy your coffee, tea, or even ice cream with this original papemelroti mug. Great to use at home, in your workspace, or for hiking or camping. Original design by award-winning papemelroti graphic artist Robert Alejandro 3"(8 cm) height x 3.75"(8.5...
Affirmations Wall Calendar 2022
Celebrate the gift of each day with this eco-friendly papemelroti wall calendar. It features messages and quotations that spread positivity and hope. Hang in any space or give as a gift. Original design by award-winning papemelroti graphic artist Robert Alejandro...
My Gratitude Journal Writing Pad
Make a note or jot down reminders in this handy, eco-friendly papemelroti writing pad. It features a space to jot down things to accomplish, the best part of the day, today's affirmation, insights, and realizations. A great way to remember...
Vintage Philippine Map Decoposter
This papemelroti decoposter features a Philippine map illustration that is perfect for any traveler. Great to hang in your own home or to give as a gift to an adventurous soul. Original design by award-winning papemelroti graphic artist Robert Alejandro Decoupaged...
Let's Draw with Robert Alejandro DIY Kit: Bahay Kubo
Learn how to draw with Teacher Robert Alejandro! This special kit includes all the materials you need to get started plus a special mini book that guides you or your child through the process of drawing a “Bahay Kubo". Great...
Words That Inspire Scroll: ABC
Hang something on your wall to inspire you. This Christian theme papemelroti scroll poster features encouraging message about life. Original design by papemelroti graphic artist Calej 11" x 8.25" (28 cm x 21 cm) Printed in full color 100% recycled paperboard...
Affirmation Metal Wall Decor: Faith - White
Add an uplifting touch to your home with this original papemelroti metal wall art by designer Robert Alejandro. Appropriate for both indoor and outdoor use. Place it in your home, garden or give it as a gift. 11.5" x 11.25"H...
Affirmation Notecards: Happiness
Express your love, gratitude, and well wishes with these original papemelroti blank notecards. Each box contains 12 blank cards with 3 designs. Original design by award-winning papemelroti graphic artist Robert Alejandro 5.5" x 5.5" (14cm x 14cm) With kraft envelope...