Scrap Craft Project
Do you like to sew but keep ending up with lots of scrap cloth? Do you feel bad every time you throw pretty pieces of cloth away?
With these 2 crafts, you will need every scrap!
Want to feel festive all the time! Here's how!
You don't need a special occasion to feel like a celebration is happening every day! You just need all-year-round buntings! We aren't sure what it is but there is something about buntings that just make you feel happy!
scissors for fabric
safety pin (optional)
1. Using the pattern below, cut the different pieces of cloth. You may use different pattern designs and just mix them all up together).
2. Attach to the ribbon by folding and sewing.
3. Add pieces and make it as long as you like! Hang to display!
4. You may even cut out small letters and put it on the buntings for more variety! If you want, you can just safety pin them on so you can change the words depending on the occasion!
The next project is definitely for the sweetest types of gals! It's really girly!
scissors for fabric
1. Make the base ball using crumpled up newspaper. Make sure it's packed tight and then wrap with packing tape all around so it retains its shape. (This is an alternative to styrofoam balls that are harmful for the environment).
2. Make the flowers using the technique in the video below.
3. Slather the whole PVC tube with white glue.
4. Punch the PVC tube into the ball so it's sturdy enough to hold the ball up.
5. Arrange the flowers on the newspaper ball and glue gun all the flowers around the ball.
You may arrange this on a vase or a small bottle.
You may also use the stem of artificial flower bouquets and then insert the artificial flowers into the spaces between the fabric flowers.
Letras Y Figuras Framed Art Print
This exclusive papemelroti framed art print illustrated by Robert Alejandro is an elegant way to beautify any space. It comes with a gift box so it's also perfect for gifting. Production time: 15 working days A3 Size (20.5"x 15.75") Handmade...
Burst of Colors Desk Pad
For personalized orders please choose "Add your name"Production Time: 7 working days Personalized orders will be processed after payment Make a note or jot down reminders in this handy, eco-friendly papemelroti desk pad. Personalize it with a name. Specifications: Colored label, 3.5"...
Flower Power Collage DIY Kit
Create a colorful work of art with this fun and convenient papemelroti do-it-yourself kit. It includes a kraft notebook, acrylic paint, pencil, brush, gel pen, and flower die cut. Decorate this kraft notebook however you want to! Contains kraft notebook, acrylic...
Affirmation Magnetic Bookmark
Keep your pages marked with this original papemelroti bookmark. You never have to worry about it slipping out, thanks to the unique magnetic closure. Use it yourself or give it as a gift. Original design by award-winning papemelroti graphic artist...
Words That Inspire Scroll: ABC
Hang something on your wall to inspire you. This Christian theme papemelroti scroll poster features encouraging message about life. Original design by papemelroti graphic artist Calej 11" x 8.25" (28 cm x 21 cm) Printed in full color 100% recycled paperboard...
Burst of Colors Enamel Mug
For personalized orders please choose "Add your name"Production Time: 7 working days Personalized orders will be processed after payment Enjoy your coffee or tea with this original papemelroti mug with your morning coffee or tea time. Great to use at home...
Botanical Monogram Decoposter
Decorate your wall with an initial or create a word with this papemelroti botanical monogram decoposter. Great to use it in your own home or to give it as a gift. Original design by papemelroti graphic artist Calej Decoupaged on MDF...
Characters Personalized Penholder
Production Time: 7 working days Choose from the character options above Personalized orders will be processed after payment Showcase your personality as a character designed by award-winning illustrator Robert Alejandro! Choose from the characters in the options above. Add your name...